beware, however, of unnecessary pride. keep looking at your own face in the mirror. repeat: i was called, weren't
Russian MPs back 'gay propaganda' ban
Under the new bill, private individuals promoting “homosexual behaviour among minors” in Russia face fines of up to 5,000 roubles (£105; 124 euros; $166) while officials risk paying 10 times that amount. Businesses and schools could be fined up to 500,000 roubles.
Yelena Kostyuchenko, a gay rights campaigner and journalist with the Russian newspaper Novaya Gazeta, told AP news agency: “The law absolutely does not define what gay propaganda is and the reasons are understandable because gay propaganda does not exist.
"In that respect, any information on, as the law puts it, ‘equal values of traditional and unorthodox marital relations’ is considered ‘gay propaganda’."
- sanadaaki reblogged this from bendingsignpost
- accedoabeo reblogged this from songstersmiscellany
- runes01 reblogged this from bendingsignpost
- songstersmiscellany reblogged this from bendingsignpost
- storyofair reblogged this from bendingsignpost
- bendingsignpost reblogged this from feltelures
- feltelures reblogged this from durendals
- durendals posted this